How to Apply
Making an application to New College Telford just couldn't be easier. Once you have selected your chosen course/s simply fill in the application form which can be found in the back of our current prospectus. Application forms are also available from all Telford and Wrekin schools or your local connexions adviser. You can also download the application form by clicking here, or apply online by clicking here.
If you haven't decided what subjects you would like to do, don't worry, fill in as much as you can and you can discuss your course choices further when you come in for an interview.
You are welcome to apply at any time throughout the year although early application is recommended - particularly for some of our more popular courses. When your application has been received we will acknowledge it within 10 working days.
If you need any further help with your application form please contact the admissions office on 01952 641892 ext 288.
Within the Admissions office we:
* Acknowledge all full-time application forms
* Arrange interviews for all our full-time courses
* Arrange auditions for all the Performing Arts and Music programmes
* Monitor the progress of applications
* Monitor and update the acceptance and confirmation of places
* Collate and distribute enrolment details
* Deal with queries regarding admissions