We are proud to announce that we are working with local employers to be able to deliver Apprenticeships. Many of our Apprenticeships are also delivered in conjunction with the prestigious National Hospitality School.
- Health & Social Care
- Customer Service
- Early Years
- Business Administration
- Hospitality & Catering
We also provide the New Beginnings Study Programme. This is a full time programme, lasting up to 18 weeks that can support you to secure an Apprenticeship. The programme has been designed to give you the appropriate skills and work experience you will need in order to enhance your chances of completing an Apprenticeship with a reputable employer.
What to expect
- An introduction to First Aid, Food Hygiene, Health & Safety and Safeguarding.
- A high quality work placement for 3-4 days per week from week 7.
- Functional Skills in Maths, English and ICT up to Level 2 (if applicable).
- Level 2 Employment Rights and Responsibilities.
- NOCN Level 1 Certificate in Skills for Employment, Training and Personal Development.
- Employability Support.
- A minimum of 30 hours participation per week.
- Start dates throughout the year.
For more information, please contact the College Business Development Team on 01952 641 892.