We are proud to announce that we are working with local employers to be able to deliver Apprenticeships. Many of our Apprenticeships are also delivered in conjunction with the prestigious National Hospitality School.
- Health & Social Care
- Customer Service
- Early Years
- Business Administration
- Hospitality & Catering
Information for Levy and Non-Levy Paying Employers
As an Employer it is important that you access information to support your understanding of how the apprenticeship Levy and funding works for you.
Please use the following links:
We provide a New Beginnings Traineeship for 16-24 year olds. This is a full time programme, lasting up to 12 weeks that can support you to secure an Apprenticeship. The programme has been designed to give you the appropriate skills and work experience you will need in order to enhance your chances of completing an Apprenticeship with a reputable employer.
What to expect
- An introduction to First Aid, Food Hygiene, Health & Safety and Safeguarding.
- A high quality work placement for 3-4 days per week from week 4.
- Functional Skills in Maths and English up to Level 2 (if applicable).
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities.
- NOCN Level 1 Certificate in Skills for Employment, Training and Personal Development.
- Employability Support.
- A minimum of 30 hours participation per week.
- Start dates throughout the year.
For more information please contact Rebecca or Joe.